art & illustration : Mid Century Icons by One Little Bird

This fabulous collection of Mid Century Icon prints from One Little Bird. Miss Leanda, another very dear virtual friend of mine, is the wonderful talent behind this gorgeous collection and I am completely in love with her tribute to George Nelson's Sunflower Clock. Isn't that pink just gorgeous!?
Mid Century Icons by One Little Bird
Mid Century Icons by One Little Bird
All images: One Little Bird

Miss Leanda is inspired by all things mid century, so if these prints are pushing your buttons too you will love her Cotton Reel Label and Typewriter Ribbon Label prints from last year. Not to mention her quirky Eye Chart Panagrams and stunning new Digital Collage collection. If you would like to find out more about Miss Leanda please do visit her wee shop and lovely blog... :)

Emma, x

3 comments :

  1. This means so much to me Miss Emma... thank you, thank you, thank you XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my these are lovely, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I like your blog so much!, that's why i want to give you the Stylish
    Blogger Award.
    To accept this, just do the following things;
    - write a little 'thank you' to the blog who gives you this award
    -write down 8 things about 'you'
    -pick 8 blogs you like so much you want to give this award...

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Emma, x